totemview

totemview
Click image for website and contact information

Monday, May 28, 2012

Incognito


Homewood Park, Montana is the Lynchy-est place I have ever run across.  Because of this, I have dreamed for years of having a studio in Homewood Park. I am finally making that dream a reality. The main building is up and I am now adding on a pour area that is constructed primarily of steel that once housed the permanent collection at the Yellowstone Art Museum. I am using as much reused material as possible. This proves difficult at times as I would rather use most of it in artwork. There is a lot to do with the new studio and it will most likely be an ongoing project for years to come; I am already planning two more additions. I have settled on a moniker for the place, I have dubbed it Incognito.



With a title like Incognito it really doesn’t seem right to post an image of the place now does it? I will ponder that, but for now, here is a look out the front window.